On tonight’s episode of "Jersey Shore," Snooki stayed home to continue to nurture a healthy baby meatball, while the
rest of the roomies neighbors had the freedom to pucker up, take off the shirts-before-the-shirts, and head out for some good times. But things got heated when they headed to Bamboo for a night out.
All was going fine. You know, just another day on the Shore -- until tempers began to flare and strong words were spewed. Unfortunately, strong words turned into stronger actions. Things got out so of hand that no one was immune -- even Roger and Jenni got sucked into the drama.
While it can sometimes to seem hard to stop things from getting out of control, it’s important to remember that healthy relationships are built on respect.
According to Love Is Respect, relationships exist on a spectrum and it's not always easy to realize where you and your partner fall. Caught wondering where your relationship lies? Here are some signs that your relationship is healthy:
- Your partner respects you and your individuality.
- You are both open and honest.
- Your partner supports you and your choices even when they disagree with you.
- Both of you have equal say and respected boundaries.
- Your partner understands that you need to study or hang out with friends or family.
- You can communicate your feelings without being afraid of negative consequences.
- Both of you feel safe being open and honest.
To learn more about how to make sure your relationship is healthy, head to loveisrespect.org.